Schoolcoordinator between school care Lycée Français Vincent van Gogh in Amsterdam South – 12 hours a week
We are looking for an active schoolcoordinator for Lycée Français Vincent van Gogh in Amsterdam – South for 12 hours a week. Will you join our team?
Who are we?
We provide intermediate and after-school care for children at primary school. We are involved with the child, the parents, schools, associations and the neighborhoods around us. Brood & Spelen is active in more than 70 schools with intermediate school care and playground duty. When schools have a continuous schedule, we take care of playing and eating at school by deploying stay-at-home workers.
Working days and times
You work 12 hours a week, spread over Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The break care takes place at noon between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm. The coordinator is present as a backup. This school has 35 teaching weeks in the year.
As a coordinator at Brood & Spelen you have the following activities and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the well-being of the children who use the lunch break.
- Point of contact for volunteers, parents, teachers and the school board.
- Responsible for organization, quality and administration of the lunch break.
- Recruiting, managing and supporting volunteers.
- The work can be partly flexibly arranged. However, the focus is on the lunch break. In addition, in the evenings you sometimes consult with school and MR or information meetings are planned for the parents. These meetings take place in consultation with the regional manager.
- To ensure safety, a good command of the Dutch and English language is important.
What we ask:
- Mbo work and thinking level.
- Master the Dutch and English language well.
- Speaking French is an advantage.
- Pedagogical experience and background is an advantage.
- Good interaction with children between the ages of 3 to 12 years.
- Someone who can lead a team of 11 volunteers and has attracting the right people high on their list.
- Great degree of independence and daring to make decisions.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Organizational ability, trustworthy, stress resistant, perseverance and responsibility.
- Enthusiastic and creative.
- Computer experience Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Managerial experience is an advantage.
What does Brood & Spelen offer:
- Working together with enthusiastic and driven volunteers.
- Taking work-related courses.
- All school holidays free!
- Combine this job with private and/or a other job.
- If your children attend the school of this vacancy, you will receive a discount on the accommodation costs.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you want to work at Brood & Spelen? Then respond directly via the button below or send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.